MRB TN FSO Salon Ticket/Admission Card Release Status at www.mrb.tn.gov.in: The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released an advt notification No. 02/MRB/2021. The notification relates to recruitment for the position of Food Safety Officer in the state. Please note that this recruitment is temporary in the Tamil Nadu Department of Food Safety and Drug Administration.
The recruitment process for a total of 119 vacancies started on October 13, 2021 and runs until October 28, 2021. The admission card for the TN MRB FSO exam is now expected to be released in March 2022. To obtain the latest updates on this exam, stay connected with this webpage.
MRB TN FSO Hall Ticket 2022: Overview
|Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu|
|post name||Food Safety Officer|
|exam mode||Objective Mode|
|Hall Ticket Status||To be available|
|exam date||March 2022|
The exam will be taken at one or more of the following centres. Candidates must indicate the order of preference of examination centers in their online application form. The Council reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centers and to reallocate candidates (depending on the number of applications and administrative requirements). here we provide the center names along with the center code.
- CHENAI (01)
- TIRUCHIRAPALLI (02)
- MADURAI (03)
- TIRUNEVELLI (04)
- COIMBATORY 0(5)
TN MRB FSO exam details
- The exam will consist of 200 objective-type questions.
- The written exam will be a computer-based test.
- The time duration will be 2 hours, ie 120 minutes.
- The work will be a total of 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying grade for the SC/SCA/ST will be 30%.
- Your qualification score (Minimum) for the remaining candidates will be 35%.
- The question booklet will be set in the English language only.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates as claimed in their online application form. In addition to the written work, there will be no Oral Test for the position.
Distribution of vacancies
|MBC and DNC||6||two||1||–||9|
How to get TN MRB Hall 2022 ticket?
- First, visit the official website @mrb.tn.gov.in
- From the home page, go to the Hall Ticket Section.
- Open the ticket link for the TN MRB Food Safety Officer exam room.
- Provide your salon ticket number and date of birth details and submit them.
- The TNMRB FSO Hall Ticket 2021 Pdf will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Hall Ticket Pdf and keep it for future reference.
an. Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available on the Council website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for download. No salon tickets will be mailed. Information about the availability of tickets for the hall for download will be sent to the registered email ID/SMS to the registered mobile number.
B. Candidates applying for the exam must certify that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the exam. Your admission to the exam is purely provisional, subject to compliance with the eligibility conditions. The mere issuance of the Hall Ticket to the candidate will not imply that his or her candidacy has been fully approved by the Board.