BPSC Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Admit Card 2022 at bpsc.bih.nic: Bihar Public Service Commission released a notice for the recruitment of Child Development Project Officer. The announcement was circulated to 55 posts. The application process for the recruitment has now ended and the employees have also announced the date of the exam.
As per the official announcement, the CDPO exam will be held on May 15, 2022. The BPSC CDPO admission card will be released a few days before the exam date. A direct link to download the BPSC Child Development Project Officer will also be updated in this article shortly after its release on the official website.
BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022 Direct download link [To be activated soon]
BPSC CDPO Admission Card 2022: Overview
|Organizing Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post name||Child Development Project Director (CDPO)|
|Last date to apply online||April 01, 2021|
|Application process started in||March 5, 2021|
|exam date||May 15, 2022|
|Admit card status||to be announced|
Previously, the BPSC CDPO was scheduled to be held on February 06, 2022. But due to the Covid-19 collapse in the country again, the exam was postponed. Now, the new exam date is announced now. According to the report, the exam will now take place on May 15, 2022.
Bihar PSC CDPO Exam 2022: Selection Process and Exam Details
The selection process for the BPSC CDPO is categorized into three categories.
- preliminary exam
- Network Exam
The CDPO exam exam details are provided below. Please pay attention to it for better clarity.
- The BPSC CDPO Exam will be objective in nature, ie the questions will be multiple choice.
- There are a total of 150 questions on the paper.
- Each question will be awarded with 01 points.
- Therefore, the total marks of the final paper are 150 marks.
- The duration of time for this exam will be 2 hours, ie 120 minutes.
Details mentioned on BPSC CDPO 2022 admission card
- Candidate’s name
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Center Code
- Candidate photo
- Exam date and time
- paper name
- paper code
- roll number
- exam name
- Center address
- Candidates’ signature
- Candidate photo
How to download the BPSC CDPO admission card?
- First, visit the BPSC official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the homepage, look for the link called “BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2021”.
- Now, click on the link that will redirect you to a new page.
- Here, provide the required credentials i.e. email id and password.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Finally, download the BPSC CDPO confirmation card and keep it safe for future reference.