NIFT entry result released (exit) at nift.ac.in Check the details here: NIFT held the entrance exam on February 6th of this year. Candidates are now waiting for the result. Their wait for NIFT REsult 2022 is over now. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is ready to announce the results of the entry. Candidates who have attended the NIFT 2022 Design Entrance Exam are advised to stay connected with us by visiting the official website – nift.ac.in.
The NIFT design entrance exam took place on February 06, 2022. To check the respective result of the NIFT entrance exam, candidates need to log in to the webpage with the necessary credentials i.e. email ID, password, etc.
Direct link to download the result of the NIFT 2022 entry
NIFT 2022 entry result: overview
|Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|courses||Admission B.Des and PG|
|exam date||March 06, 2022|
|result date||March 9, 2022|
|Result status||Available now|
The NIFT results will contain the candidate’s name, roll number, application number, category, program and grades obtained. Along with the results, the NIFT 2022 cut-off scores will also be posted online.
NIFT course details
NIFT offers six Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programs. The program list is mentioned below-
- accessories design
- fashion communication
- Fashion design
- mesh design
- leather design and
- textile design
. The institute also offers a Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech) and three master’s programs. These programs are-
- Master of Design (MDes)
- Another is, Master of Fashion Management (MFM), and
- Master in Fashion Technology (MFTech)
How to Download NIFT Result 2022?
- First, visit the official website – nift.ac.in
- From the home page, navigate to the admission menu.
- Here, click on the NIFT Result 2022 link.
- Now a login link will appear on a new web page.
- Please provide the required credentials i.e. roll number, application number and DOB.
- Now submit the page.
- The result will appear on the screen now.
- Check details here.
- Download the respective result and print it for future reference.